Social Media

Naked Plum Mini Bundle iPhone

|


I am using Steph's APPLE WIDGET,  Fish Bone Meters, And Clear Badge


PLEASE READ:

This is not a theme. It's A bundle.

What you'll get:
Wallpaper
Dial Pad 
Note
Chat Kit
Bite SMS Pop Up
LockScreen Button
Open Notifiers
Zeppelin
Color Keypad
and Icons

You have to Manually Download and Set your Wallpaper

Move Zeppelin to 
Var/Library/Zeppelins

Move Keyboard to:
User/Keyboard/Colorkeyboard/Themes

Move All Open Notifiers to
System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.frameworks

After Activating This on Winterboard
Go Back to iFile.

Var/Mobile/Library/Caches/
and delete all bsbg files.

Then Respring.

AFter Successful Payment
Click 'RETURN TO MOMMY LHEY'
For your download to start

This will work for both iPhone 4S and 5

Read my Terms of Use before purchase.

$3.99

ps.
I resized all my icons using springtomize up to 70%
Hid my dock labels too.
and i'm using iblanks to control/arrange my icons


XOXO,

Photobucket

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature