Social Media

Rose Blush UI

|

What's Included:
UI
Lockscreen and Home Wallpapers
Icons
Icon Masks
Folder Icons
Lockscreen Button
Dial Pad
SMS
BiteSMS Pop Up
Note
Signal Meters
COLOR KEYBOARD
KEYPAD
PORTRAIT
LANDSCAPE

Manually move color keyboard to
User/Library/Keyboard/Colorkeyboard/Themes

READ MY TOU BEFORE PURCHASE

$5.00

For iPhone 4S Buy Here


For iPhone 5 Buy Here

XOXO,
Photobucket
7 comments on "Rose Blush UI"
  1. Does this include the chat kit? I was going to buy the chatkit and debating on whether to buy this one but if this one includes the chatkit ill just buy this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the Rose Blush UI for iPhone but the lock screen and home wallpapers aren't the ones shown. How can I get the ones that are shown with the theme?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hun, you have to go to iFile, and save all the wallpapers and apply them like any regular wallpaper.

      Delete
    2. I did that. I have wallpapers, they just aren't the same ones you have pictured here. They're different colors.

      Delete
  3. I did that but the wallpapers aren't pink like the ones shown in the picture. They look like the background used in the dialer in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful theme, roses are one of my favourite flowers.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature