Social Media

I am not LV iPhone 5 (iPhone)

|
What's Included:



Lockscreen Themed
Lockscreen Charging/Battery
Lockscreen Dial Pad
Passcode Dial Pad
Unlock Buttons
Camera Grabber

Home and Lockscreen Wallpapers
(extra included find it using iFile)
UI

Notification Center Themed
Weather Icons
Signal Meters:
Wifi
Carrier Signal
Battery Icon


Icons
Icon Masks
Folder Icons
Folder Switcher BG

Dialpad
Calendar
Notes
Music Player
Chat Kit
Bite SMS pop Up
Notification Pop Ups
Color Keyboard

Loading Pages
and
INSTAGRAM

$5



Please read my terms of use 
before purchase!
Click RETURN TO MOMMY LHEY
after successful payment
to get redirected to the download link


Photobucket
7 comments on "I am not LV iPhone 5 (iPhone)"
  1. I love it!! So adorable!!! Will there be a Facebook mod?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this the colors are perfect it is sooo cute!! Is there a Facebook for it? Thank you so much for all the hard work you put into these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful. Love your work 😊👯

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi how install the keyboard for this theme .. I'm already download the theme but i can't find the keyboard

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful. Are you making this for us droid users?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great and I love all your themes...I hope you are making for us Droid users...lol! I would purchase right away....

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature