Social Media

Spring Me A Hoot iPhone 5

|
It's Here!

SPRING ME HOOT UI FOR IPHONE 5



What's Included:

UI
Signal Meters
Battery, Wifi, And Signal Meters
Lockscreen and Home Wallpapers
Lockscreen Themes
Lockscreen Dialpad
Passcode Keypad Themed
Notification Pop Up
Notification Center
Loading Pages
Icons
Icon Masks
Folder Icons
Folder Switcher Background


ChatKit
Bubbles
Camera Button

Bite-SMS Pop Up
(Do not forget to clear/delete caches for pop up to change)

Notes
Weather
Dial Pad
Music Player
ColorKeyboard

And INSTAGRAM app


Please read my terms and condition before purchase
No redistribution, Do not Resell or Share My Items.
Please back up your files,
Or you will have to repurchase again.

$5

Photobucket
1 comment on "Spring Me A Hoot iPhone 5"
  1. I purchased this theme and when I went to download it... It will start downloading and act like it is and then it'll say zero bytes downloaded for it at the end. And I know how to install them lol. Could you please help because I'm in love with this theme!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature