Social Media

Untamed UI iPhone

|



What's Included:
Signal Meters
Notes
LockScreen Themed
Wallpapers
SMS
Bubbles, Camera, Send Buttons
Bite SMS Pop Ups
Color Keyboard
Dial Pad
Icons
Icon Masks
Folder Icons

Color Keyboard must be manually transfered
user/library/keyboard/colorkeyboard/themes

PS.
I am using Clear Badge from my sissy STEPH


For iPhone 5 Click here

PLEASE PLEASE READ...
AFTER PAYMENT, CLICK THIS --> RETURN TO MOMMY LHEY
and it should redirect you to the DOWNLOAD LINK.

It gets frustrating answering a lot of emails, saying I can't find my link.
If it's just one, two, or three of you...it's still okay.
But when I get lots of questions, complaints, after especially making my point clear in the post.
It gets disappointing just because you failed to read a simple instruction.
Thank you, and like always, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
XOXO,
Photobucket
5 comments on "Untamed UI iPhone"
  1. This is beautiful !!! I hope you release it soon for my Android :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all your hard work!
    I love your themes.....My devices are so pretty thanks to you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't forget about us over in android land! I'd love to have this on my note 2!! we love all your themes Lhey:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does this include the rainbow burst wallpaper?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does this include the rainbow burst wallpaper?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature