Social Media

So Not You Zebra Bundle

|




This Matches My "SO-NOT-YOU" UI

WHAT YOU'LL GET:

SMS Chat Kit Including
Bite SMS Pop Up
(Don't forget to delete the BSBG Files from Caches)


ColorKeyboard

(Rem to Move the Folder to: User/Keyboard/Colorkeyboard/Themes)

Portrait
Landscape
and KeyPad

And

Pastel Zebra WALLPAPERS

Manually Save the Image and then apply it like any regular wallpaper.
(I have a few videos here on my blog that you can use as a reference)

Please Read my Terms And Conditions Before Purchasing

After Payment Click 'Return To Merchant' Or 'Return To Mommy Lhey'
To Get Redirected to Download Link.

$2.99

Photobucket
3 comments on "So Not You Zebra Bundle"
  1. Can the wallpapers be bought separately?

    ReplyDelete
  2. can ipurchase the wallpaper only?

    ReplyDelete
  3. can ipurchase the wallpaper only?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature