Social Media

You are Special: Free Wallpaper

|
Hey guys, I am in LA and getting ready for a a long evening rest. I wanna feel rested and relaxed for tomorrow's show. If you are here in Cali and do not have any plans for tomorrow evening. Please come see our show in Downtown LA in Little Tokyo in Aratani Theatre. Our show starts at 7:30PM.
After the show we have a little Meet and Greet and I would really love to meet you there.
If you are interested all other infos can be found >>> here, and may also purchase your tickets online.


For the meantime, I have so many things I want to do. I wanna start taking pictures again since the weather is no longer brutal. What a winter, huh? So glad it's over.
I also just got started with this stamping hobby. DIY cards and Journaling, and lemme tell you...
It is so addicting, it's insane. LOL.

I have a few cute ideas for a new theme as well. So watch out.
Also, I am still working on getting my online store back up. Maybe next week...
I still have a few customs left undone. I promise that I will be sending them out next week, 
thank you for all your understanding and patience.

So for now, I want to share with all of you this cute, sexy, wallpaper i've made.
I hope you all would like it. Please share it on your favorite social media, and do not forget to tag me on Instagram. (@mommylhey #mommylhey) I love, love, seeing all your phone screens.




Kisses and Love to all of you.
Till next post! XO!

Photobucket
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature