Social Media

Freebie: Golden CandyBow Bar Set

|
Hello everyone it's hubby's birthday today. He said, do not ask him his age. Ha ha.
But I decided to do something special and treat y'all for a freebie. 
A special one too hee hee. So cute... I hope y'all would enjoy it. 
Use, Tag and Share it in any of favorite Social Media Sites.
I truly appreciate it!!!


Here is a Fab wallpaper
May you stay inspired to be YOU... and Love yourself, Flaws and all.


YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL.
Let nobody else tell you and make you feel differently.

Also I made an Icon Set to match the wallpaper...




Icons are NOT bundled for the new jailbreak IOS7
For androids: If you do not know how to change Icons manually
please refer to my video tutorial on the sidebar >>>

Take Note:All of my Free Designs are for PERSONAL use only.


Hope y'all enjoy!!!!

Love,
LHEY

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature