Social Media

Freebie: Golden Queen

|
Hello Guys, How's everyone's week going? Can you believe it's the weekend again?
I cannot. Time sure flies when you are having fun.

Well, my week's been very busy with birthdays, Baby Raine's and Hubs yesterday, 
and kids's school activities.
Choir, Talent Show, and Award Ceremonies. But it's been awesome.
So proud of my kiddos, they did so well in school this year.
And also, so proud that they are following mommy's footsteps when it comes to singing.
Brings tears to my eyes when I see them on stage doing the same thing they love like me.
I feel so blessed.

Also guys, I still I have a few custom wallpapers that I am still working on.
I apologize for the delay, Life Happened. LOL.

Here is a very sophisticated wallpaper I made, and I want to share again with all of you.
I hope that you will like it. Please help me promote my blog since my old URL doesn't work
anymore, I have to let people know about this new blog address here. 
Please help me spread out the word. 
I also would like to express my gratitude to all of you, who has supported me for the last few years 
of designing. There truly has been many ups and downs. But the journey's been amazing.
I gained few special people in my life that I truly cherish and consider my friends.

I thank you all, for supporting me... and of continuously inspiring me to keep designing.
Sometimes, I hit my creative wall and gets stuck. But you guys keeps popping up
and never fails to inspire to create new and cute stuff. So I owe all this to you.
T H A N K Y O U



I hope you don't get tired of being here, reading and listening to my blubbers.
I have so much plans I want to make happen this next few months.

I really want to start creating video tutorials for y'all.
Also I will launch my Hand Made Cards on Etsy soon.
I hope that you also support me on that journey.


I appreciate you
Enjoy the wallpaper!


LHEY




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature