Social Media

Stinkin' Premade Wallpapers

|

This is a PREMADE custom Wallpaper.
No Changes Only Names.


OPTIONS:
Pick only one (1)


A: Deer "I dearly love ____________"

B: Monkey "I go Bananas over ______________"

C: Koala  "I am Koala-zy in love with _______________"

D: Skunk "I stinkin' love ___________________"

E: Chipmunk "I go NUTS over ______________"

F: (BONUS) Free with purchase 
"I am too FOXY for your love"



PS. In the screenshot below I am using GELLY icon set from the playstore.
I have a free Clear Gelly Icons too available here on my blog.
Just scroll down.


$3.00

Please use  Premade Custom Wallpaper Payment on the sidebar >>>

And Kindly Email Me mommylhey@yahoo.com with your chosen Animal and Wordings.

Please Put in the Subject Email: FOR CUSTOM ANIMAL WALLPAPER ORDER


XOXO,



Photobucket
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature