Social Media

You float my boat! (Freebie)

|
iPhone 5-5S and Android Size

iPhone 4-4S


Have I told you guys that you all float my boat? I truly appreciate all of your love.
I wake up every morning reading all your sweet emails of appreciation and 'thanks'

I am deeply humbled with all your support. I love what I do and I hope that it shows
in my work and designs... I made these wallpapers yesterday in the middle of finishing up 
my Chiclet Themes for both iPhones and Android. 

I love minimal but cute designs. I try to challenge myself every day for new color combos,
new styles and new styles. I hope you all will keep me company in this journey of mine!

Enjoy these walls!!! Share it on any of your favorite social media.
Tag me #mommylhey because I truly love seeing all your unique and beautiful phone set up!

Till next time!

post signature
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature