Social Media

Kawaii Fun Go Launcher

|





Hello Everyone, I hope you are all well.
This post will be very unusual, I've been on a search for a cute
kawaii theme, that has minimal icons and I couldn't find any.
So I knew I just had to make one.

This theme comes with 3 cute wallpapers
100+ Icons and complete Go Launcher.

It is my birthday on Saturday (September 27)
So instead of putting this For Sale, 
I decided to make it as a DONATION ONLY theme.
Just think of it as a little birthday gift for me.
No amount, whatever your big heart will give,
You know that I always do appreciate all of you.

I hope that all of you will like it.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!
*BIG HUGS* and Thank you again



&

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature