Social Media

Application I Use To Customize My Samsung Galaxy Note 4

|





In this video I will talk to you about what apps I use on my Android to customize it.
These are the apps that you will also need if you want to make your phone pretty.
This is the first step to learn so we can start customizing.

My next video, I will show you how to place Widgets and even customize the UCCW widgets to your liking, Change the color hex codes to match the theme you are using.
So if you are interested in learning that, please do not forget to SUBSCRIBE so you won't miss 
the upcoming videos. Thank You!!!!
1 comment on "Application I Use To Customize My Samsung Galaxy Note 4"
  1. Thank you for these videos I'm new to theming my phone... I have the note3 I love it.... 😘😘

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature