Social Media

New Wallpapers for Wallpaper Subscribers

|



All wallpapers that are part of my lifetime subscription is all for personal use only. No part of it may be shared, used for your commercial use. To use for commercial purpose you may contact me mommylhey@yahoo.com for a commercial license. All designs are by MommyLhey. Icons, Vectors are bought, and proper credits are given if necessary. Please BOOKMARK the Dropbox link on your preferred web browser so you may be updated when new premium walls are added weekly. Do not add/save directly to your dropbox, It will not update automatically.
If you agree with my terms and conditions you may SUBSCRIBE above.

Back Up/Save your link, email them to yourself so you will always have a copy. I am not obligated for lost links, it your responsibility to keep a copy of it. If you lose your bookmark, link for some unfortunate events, I am sorry but you will have to repurchase. Thank you.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature