Social Media

Free Wallpaper for your Samsung Galaxy Tablet

|
I have been searching for a cute but still minimal wallpaper for my Tab S (8.0)
and failed to do so... And so what do I do? Of course make my own haha...
And I want to share with you as well. Not sure how it will look on an iPad or the larger size tablets
But you may download and still worth the try...

If you like it and using, kindly share your set up with me on Instagram and tag me @mommylhey
or just use #mommylhey hashtag so I can see your screens. It delights me to do so.

Also pretty please help me share in any of your favorite social media network.
I appreciate you. Thank you!





1 comment on "Free Wallpaper for your Samsung Galaxy Tablet"

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature