Social Media

Purple Yam Wallpaper Pack

|
Hey Dolls, It's the time of the year again. Holidays are here.
It gets crazy here at home. Are you done with your Christmas Shopping?
I am finally done. Yay! But after this 2 of my kids are celebrating their birthday.
So ya know? A Mama gotta hustle. 

So anyways, Here's a new Wallpaper Pack I made from Scratch.
I made the clip arts myself. (You may use for personal use only.)
Tired of seeing other designs with the same clip arts bought online.
I have so many plans for the new year. 2015. Wow! It's crazy right?
I feel like this year of 2014 just flew by. Golly. Unbelievable.
But yah... This whole site will have a new facelift.
The blog, the contents, the energy.

You guys grow along with me... I, and this blog is nothing without you.
"T   H   A   N   K   Y   O   U"

Wall size 640X1136 iPhone 5-C-S- 6&6Plus
To get this Walls, Please donate $0.99 to my PayPal.
Hope you'll like 'em. Enjoy :)


After Successful payment.
Click RETURN TO MERCHANT or RETURN TO MOMMY LHEY
to get redirected to the download link. We do not offer refund due to the nature of our product.
Please refer to our TERMS OF USE.


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature