Social Media

Happy Monday

|



Man, the weekend flew so fast.
how was your weekend? Ours went well. My family and I drove to Alabama/Florida Coast.
House hunting. And I fell in love in the small town called "Fairhope, Alabama"
It's like scene in a movie. A small quaint town. Well kept, and feels safe. 
Unsure yet-We are still in the process of picking out our options.
H O O R A Y for Options right?

Anyways, like what I told you before, I decided to BLOG more.
I like sharing things with you more than just pictures on Instagram.
I feel like opening up little pieces if my life will somehow make you know me more.
(Not sure if that's a good thing for you-Lol)

So oh-kay-It's Monday today. Meaning, I added new walls in the Wallbox.



And also Monday is when I decorate my Planner.
Hee hee... I've been enjoying my new venture which is doing and learning illustrations.
From the most simple to the more complicated subjects and everything else in between.
I love being creative.  I love keeping my mind busy. Active.
How about you? What are your hobbies? 
Do you Scrapbook? Photographies? Designing? Planner? Card Making?
How do you keep your creative juices flowing? 

Here is what my week looks like.
I am using a Kate Spade Agenda It's equivalent to a personal size filofax.
I used Gold and Pink Polka Dots Washi tapes for the page flags.
Then used a Floral Washi for the border and added stitching details around 
the page flags and on top of my border.

I drew all the Kawaii stuff you see on this page.
I often use Stickers and Stamps to decorate,
But this week I decided to give my "doodling" skills a try.
What do you think? Okay, No. Don't tell me. It'll hurt my heart, hehe!

Anyways, I really enjoyed decorating this week's pages. A lot of you on Instagram
has been so kind to me supporting my journey and love watching my progress (if there is, lol)
I really owe my inspiration to YOU-because if not for your encouragement I don't
think I will be brave enough to dabble on new things. So you guys ROCK!!!
...T H A N K Y O U...

Anyways I used Micron Pens to draw my little creatures.
Then colored them using Prisma Color pencils.
Also added puffy heart and stickers I got from Studio Calico.
I love them.



And also.... I received a Happy Mail. 
The Shirt I ordered from this lovely lady on Instagram @jossieposie4

Y'all know I'm a "PROJECTLIFER" so it's just appropriate that I buy this Fab shirt!


This shirt is A-wesome!!!! If you do project life-I suggest you visit her blog http://craftyjossie.blogspot.com And even if you are not, she has another tee that says 
"Blogging is my jam!" And other items too. So go to her blog and check it out!

I wish y'all have a blessed week ahead and I will chat with you guys soon!






3 comments on "Happy Monday"
  1. Lhey! You sweet sweet girl! I was so suprised to see me tee at the bottom of this post!. I'm so glad you liked it! It looks lovely on you! I also visited your
    youtube and watched the script brushes episode. I think you are so brave for getting in front of the camera like that. I'm so happy we found each other on IG!

    I am new to planning or should I say new to the addiction of planning goodies!
    Thanks for inspiring me!
    xoxo
    Jossie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie... I'm so happy you have decided to share your life your journey with us... Love getting to know the wonderful themers out and learning what other things they enjoy... For me my hobbies are reading learning how to decorate my planner becoming more creative and sspending time with my family...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie... I'm so happy you have decided to share your life your journey with us... Love getting to know the wonderful themers out and learning what other things they enjoy... For me my hobbies are reading learning how to decorate my planner becoming more creative and sspending time with my family...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature