Social Media

Society6 Big Wallpaper Pack

|
Hello Loves!!!! Sorry been a while since I last posted.
I am doing well-How are you?
I am slowly getting better from this silly bug.
Baby Raine is too. Thank God.

Anyways, if you follow me on IG you do know that
i've announced my partnership with Society 6 in turning my designs
into different products. Cellphone Cases, iPad, Mac, and Galaxy Devices.
You can also purchase it as Cards, Pillow Cases, Tote Bags,
And so much more... I am so elated.

I hope that you will also support me on this journey.
I wouldn't have made it this far without all of you.
Remember what I always say?
You+Me+ Freaking Awesomeness!!!!
So Thank You.
Thank you for making my dreams happen.
Sharing my designs with all of you is such an amazing dream of mine.
I am running a small business with big hearted customers.
It's Pure Bliss!!! You Rock!

I added a banner on the side bar for my Shop on Society6.
But you may also visit it on www.society6.com/mommylhey

Anywho, some of you have already contacted about purchasing
a few walls-So I decided to make a big Wallpaper Pack for all you.
Please Note that the Pink BLAH design is NOT included in this pack.
That is available for purchase as a custom order.

This pack contains 22 Walls-Yep 22! Whew!!!
Some are not included in the Screenshot. But it's all amazeballs!!!
I know you will love it.
This pack includes My Handwritten Brushscripts-Original Patterns that I made
that you will not find somewhere else, Unless of course Someone Copies it.
Few of my Artworks (Drawn by Moi) and a lot more.

Please keep the love flowing you guys!
And I have a few more Goodies lined up for all of you.
XOXO.



This will be in a ZIPPED file. If you are not jailbroken, please download iZip from
the App Store (Free) or you have the option to download in your computer.
T H A N K   Y O U   S O   M U C H

$3.50

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature