Social Media

Shipping Notifications For My Daily Kawaii Stamps

|


Hello Everyone!
I just got off the phone with a representative from PayPal clearingthe issues with Shipping Notifications.
Some of you May Have or May Not Have Received Shipping Notification Emails.
What I’ve learned here is that non-registered PayPal users will NOT receive notifications,
simply because they do not have your email addresses in their records.
Non registered users means that you chose to checkout as a “guest” and do not have an
account with them, therefore when I created the Shipping labels, you most likely didn’t receive that email with your tracking information. I am sorry about the hassles. Also, I've encountered issues with customers not having their updated mailing address on their PayPal accounts, and that's a big No-No!
I am running the show here Solo-Mio. LOL. But I will try to help you with any issues you have the best possible way I can. Just please bear with me if I there’s  a little bit of wait time.
If you need your Tracking information, please email me at mommylhey@yahoo.com and I will try and accommodate your questions and concerns as quickly as possible.
Just a little info: Any PREORDERS that was made from Feb 7-Feb 19.
Your order was shipped yesterday and is on it’s way to you.
I cannot thank you all enough for your support and patience.
I APPRECIATE YOU.
XOXO,
LHEY
 DID YOU KNOW?
That Mommy Lhey’s My Daily Kawaii Stamp Set has now a Version 2?
Check it Out Among other new Stamp Set Designs!
NOW AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature