Social Media

Girl Boss Free Wallpaper

|
Hello Girl Bosses!!!
I am so excited, I am leaving tomorrow to go visit 
my home country Philippines after 10 years of being here in the US.
I must say that I am excited yet nervous at the same time.

Part of me is scared that instead of feeling home, It might start to feel like 
a foreign country to me.
But... I know once I'm with my family and visit familiar faces. I'll be alright.
It will probably feel like, I never left.

So, anyways I know i've been MIA, but I want to share with you
that I've recently ditched my iPhone 6 plus to a New Samsung Galaxy 6 edge.
Hooray!!!! So i'm sure you know what that means...

It means, I will be back to themeing again.
I need a new theme already but I've been so busy lately trying to prep
for my trip that I do not have time to design and work on something.
But here is a wallpaper that I made for myself and I want to share with you.

I hope you'll like it.
I'm telling you... 

I'M BACK!!!!


Grab this Free GIRLBOSS wallpaper by Mommy Lhey

6 comments on "Girl Boss Free Wallpaper"
  1. Sana marunong ka pa din magtagalog. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And also I hope I can pay you thru local money transfer nalang. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I simply want to tell you that I am new to blogging and absolutely loved you're blog. Almost certainly I’m want to bookmark your blog. You surely come with exceptional articles. Thanks a lot for revealing your blog.
    Girlboss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good information. importance of social median has been depicted in this.
    Clothes for dogs

    ReplyDelete
  6. be a phone system you want to contact:-The Galaxy S6 Skins best type of mobile skins which will be meant and will be helped gives out a good thing. There are certain new IPhone 6 Skins types of regard uses that will lead to success. The period and the action Macbook Skins sense may way forward help in managing what has happened in the least mobile or tablets that IPhone Skins are coming up in the market.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature