Social Media

Free Nerdy Wallpaper

|
Hey babe! How are you? I hope all is well with you. Me? I'm great.
We just got done with 2 successful SOLD-OUT shows here in Las Vegas,
and we are ready for 4 more shows in Hawaii. 


After that, I am heading straight home to my beautiful family and go back to my other "work" lol.
If you are from Hawaii, I would love to greet and meet you. We have 1 show in Maui
and 3 shows in Honolulu. I am excited because this will be my 1st time in Maui.
And pretty Excited to go back to Honolulu as well and see Old Friends and meet new ones.

Just to let you know, I've also uploaded new wallpapers in the Wallbox, so make sure you 
go download yours. 

Here are two (2) Wallpapers that I'd like to share with all of you,
and I hope that you'll like them!!! :)




Wishing you a beautiful week ahead, and I hope that you are all well and loved.

XOXO,
Lhey




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature