Social Media

August Already? New Wallies

|
Hey Baby Loves! It's August already? Waaaaah. Too crazy fast. 
I've been so crazy busy. Coming from a long busy trip to a much busier time at home.
We went crazy with packing preorders that were placed while I was gone, 
Mommy Lhey Designs are getting noticed, and I couldn't be any happier.
Seeing all these lovely ladies, using our planner stamps and loving it, It's so fulfilling!

But anyways, I failed to upload new wallies last week so I am making up for it this week.


I just recently uploaded 6 new wallies in the wallbox so hurry on and download yours. 
If you haven't subscribed yet, click the link up there in the menu and subscribe!

Thank you mucho lovely! Till next time! XO!

1 comment on "August Already? New Wallies"
  1. The new and best quality mobile skins for better use :-
    Several quantities of Galaxy S6 Skins are seductive by the way of there are also the ones who can have the right mechanism. Bring into play sure IPhone 6 Skins the part or items all work in the right direction as all are Macbook Wraps accrual fair as much as needed for use of mobile skins. The best thing is always important and the mobile skins are found in IPhone Skins greater new ways.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature