Social Media

My Favorite MAC Pink Lipsticks (SWATCHES)

|
I've noticed myself using a lot of pink shades lately. Although I consider myself more into the "nudes" i've been using bolder shades lately. So today, I want to share with all of you my favorite pink MAC lipsticks. Without further ado... I present to you, SNOB, PINK NOUVEAU, & GIRL ABOUT TOWN.



Snob is a very light pink. Pink Nouveau is the Perfect middle and Girl About Town is the Hottest Pink evah... LOL!!!



SNOB    
PINK NOUVEAU
GIRL ABOUT TOWN

SO which one is your favorite?

xo!
lhey


1 comment on "My Favorite MAC Pink Lipsticks (SWATCHES)"
  1. Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convence.
    טפטים לקיר

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature