Social Media

Gold And Mint Combo Wallpaper

|
I was playing around with my Illustrator and my Tablet tonight.
Made this sassy wallpaper and decided to share it with all of you.
This is Hand written in Adobe Illustrator,
 I have mastered (in my own way) techniques in Photoshop and I really think
that I need to start learning and playing more with my Illustrator.

I have so many projects I wanna do. I am just waiting for our home
renovation to be over so I can have a cleaner bigger workspace.
Once, everything is settled, I will start filming YouTube videos as well.
It will be fun...

I hope you help me spread the love and share my little space here 
on any of  your favorite social media. 
I appreciate you all. Let's all stay inspired!



Have a good one!

post signature

1 comment on "Gold And Mint Combo Wallpaper"
  1. You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant!
    Wallpapers

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature