Social Media

My Kind Of Girl Mini Kit for Iphones

|
A new, fresh designs. First for 2015.
W O W.




MINI KIT FOR IPHONE USERS:

100 Icons (Install IconBundles from Cydia)
12 Wallpapers
1 SMS Extra Background
Loading Page
SB Badge (Install Classic Badge from Cydia)

$3.00

After Successful payment, click "RETURN TO MERCHANT"
or "RETURN TO MOMMY LHEY" TO GET REDIRECTED
to the download link. It is your sole responsibility to save
and back up your files. I do NOT offer refunds.
Please read before you buy.

2 comments on "My Kind Of Girl Mini Kit for Iphones"
  1. I hope this is available on Google Play. No way of purchasing via Paypal.😢

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this is available on Google Play. No way of purchasing via Paypal.😢

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature